St Peter's Eaton Square
C of E Primary School
Our intention is to provide a fully supported Christian foundation within a caring environment which will create opportunities for all children to achieve their full potential in the expectation that they will be able to apply their faith as responsible citizens in the service of the wider community.
As a Church of England
Value is placed on strong links between home, school
KEY AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT 2019/20 include;
- To maintain and improve outcomes for all pupils groups in reading, writing and science.
- To maintain the school's outstanding SIAMs judgement.
- To improve the outside play and learning spaces for all children.
- To ensure St Peter's is a great place to work.
- To encourage and improve parental engagement.
- To ensure 97% pupil attendance or above.